- NCCCO Certified Crane Operators
- Certified Forklift Operators
- Certified Scissor Lift / Aerial Lift Operators
- Certified Boom Lift Operators
- Superintendent OSHA 30 Hours
- Field Crew OSHA 10 Hours Trained
- Site Safety Representatives
- American Concrete Institute Concrete Flatwork Finisher & Technicians (ACI)
- Tilt-Up Concrete Association (TCA)
McAlvain maintains its own fleet of equipment in order to support our workforce from crew trucks, cranes, forklifts, dozer, excavators, to scaffolding, shoring, formwork, concrete blankets, generators, light plants and 400,000BTU propane heaters. McAlvain can help mitigate risks on your projects by supplying most of our own equipment, as well as having our own skilled employees operating the equipment.
McAlvain consistently employees over 150 specialized field employees. Our field curriculum is simple: Improve efficiency by continuously training. Specializing in concrete structures makes our field crews the foundation of our company.
- Concrete Finishers
- Equipment Operators
- Field Project Engineers
- Concrete Superintendents
- Project Superintendents